The necessity for your business to have an outstanding online presence and website has never been greater. For this reason, many local business owners like you are trying their best to find digital marketing agencies that can assist them in their online business goals. However, those who have yet to work with a consultant or a marketing group have little idea on what exactly these types of companies do. So how does an online marketing and web design agency actually work? Using our agency as a case study, here’s how.
Watch our video now:
An Overview of Effective Online Marketing Company
An online marketing company can bring your company’s brand to the masses and ensure your online image is nothing short of extraordinary. However, you need to ensure that the company is continuously aware of the current and historical online marketing industry statistics and trends as well as customer behavioral trends that affect your business and brand. The company needs to be aware of trends like Google algorithm updates and the developments in mobile-friendly web design. This company must also be at the forefront of the industry, constantly testing online marketing techniques based and the research behind those techniques.
But more importantly, the online marketing and web design company must have the desire to make your business successful.
Good Marketing Companies Actually Listen: Intake Stage
No one knows your business and your goals more than you do. That’s why your marketing company must take the time to listen and understand your business, products, services, and who and where your customers and competitors reside. They must take note of your past marketing activities to gain a clearer understanding of how to help your company. This is the intake stage and we use it to learn more about you.
Engagement via In-depth Consultation
When you are looking for an online marketing company, make sure they can provide a unique consulting experience to you. This is done through a comprehensive consultation. Through extensive engagement, your company can create a customized plan to expand your online presence and increase the attractiveness of your brand.
We are proud to say that we are company that provides detailed consultation to our potential clients. While the client gets to understand the value of the services they are looking to use, we also get something out of the consultation phase. We are able to better understand our client and their business – making it easier for us do all the technical work later on.
Effective Project Management
If your online marketing company cannot manage projects effectively, you’ll encounter great headaches in your partnership. Effective project management entails ample capacity because if the agency cannot handle the load of your desired services, it cannot effectively meet your needs. See to it that the internet marketing company can scale with you and can prioritize your projects, big or small.
More importantly, ensure that your responsibilities in the project are clear before you get started. This will improve management from the intake stage down to the completion stage. For instance, in a typical Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaign, some of our pre-launch responsibilities to you are: managing your marketing expectations, communicating our customer support structure, and giving you a list of the requirements you need to submit. On your end, you need to understand the goals of the campaign, abide by agreed upon communication methods/schedules, and submit the requirements we need to run your SEO campaign. If communication and expectations are clear early on, the project will run smoothly.
Efficient Processes and Workflow
Processes and workflow are usually built with time. We have been doing this for years and our processes and workflow are smooth and efficient enough to make the most of the time we spend together during the consultation and the intake. We also have sufficient experience to ensure smooth and fast movement of tasks from one stage to another through project completion.
For example, in a typical web design project, we would ask you to submit requirements which include the necessary information to build your website. Once all requirements are in, we’ll start the build phase. The theme will be installed, content will be uploaded, and if there are additional configurations needed, these will be arranged as well. The website build will then go through one or two rounds of revisions before the final product is installed on the hosting environment.
Cycle Includes Continual Improvements
At Spear Networking Corporation we follow a cycle beginning with an in-depth consultation to identify your needs and determine the best strategy for you. We then measure and analyze the results and listen to your feedback so that we can make our online marketing efforts for you a success. We develop our services continually as the online marketing landscape evolves to ensure the best results, regardless of what service we run for you.
Online Marketing Services Overview
We are effective in handling your online marketing and web design efforts because of our complete set of services. From the “core” service SEO to complicated responsive website design to the relatively new Local Buzz, we can handle it all for you.
- SEO – Having a website (assuming you have one) is not enough. You need to OPTIMIZE it for search engines. Optimizing websites is called “SEO” or search engine optimization. SEO ensures that your web pages are crawled and indexed by search engine robots.
- Local Buzz – This ensures your business also comes up when prospects search in online maps, reviews, local directory listings, and check-ins in your area of operation. This is a focused marketing effort external to your website in the local, mobile, and social arena.
- Social Media Optimization (SMO) – One in every six minutes spent online is now spent on social media. Use SMO to ensure your business is present and visible in social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
- Pay per Click (PPC) – Use PPC marketing if you’re in a hurry to reach the first page of Google. PPC displays your ads alongside search results instantly. It’s perfect for websites where keyword competition is very high. And, you only pay when your ads are clicked.
- Pay per Click (PPC) Remarketing – Similarly, PPC Remarketing lets you display banner ads to people who have visited your site and left to go to another site. This gives you another chance to drive them back to your website so that you can get that lead or sale. They see your ads when they visit other sites so you get brand exposure.
- Online Reputation Management/Marketing (ORM) – While we cannot fabricate reviews for you, we can publish your genuine customer reviews in the right places – ensuring that positive results push down negative ones and ensure that your positive reviews are marketed on social media sites. Ask us about our Online Reputation Management/Marketing or ORM service.
- Web Design – Get a website that is “mobile-friendly” or “responsive.” Why responsive? A Google study shows that 67% customers are more likely to buy from a website that is mobile friendly. 48% feel “frustrated” when viewing a non-mobile friendly website.
- Website Audit – A website audit checks the website’s viability to receive optimization. You may uncover major problems that prevent your site from ranking high on Google. This “check-up” also enables your internet marketing company to better assess your current online standing.
We at Spear Networking Corporation take the time to listen to your needs through in-depth consultation, which we provide to clients before making any kind of service recommendation. And because we can deliver all these services to you, we’re confident we can help your business succeed online. Call us now at 765-387-7327 or send us a message at email@example.com to schedule your free online marketing consultation.